Home

29 March, 2010

Some time with Photography

Hi all!

It has been a while since I have taken the time off to do some Photography. Presently, The Eastern Caribbean Islands are experiencing some sort of abnormal drought which is really resulting in a rise in temperature that is almost unbearable. I usually fight off the heat by taking a short walk over to the river nearby. Well, I should not be complaining about the heat since there are a lot of persons coming over from other to avoid the cold and enjoy the sunshine. I know you guys will enjoy coming over to these Islands also. You should plan a trip some day. It will be an experience that you will remember for the rest of your lives. There are so many things to do. From Hiking to Whale watching, partying to just getting away from everything, spend time with nature and renewing your mind in the ever so relaxing environment.

Anyway, today I decided to spend some time with nature, and I brought along a camera with me.
Here are some of the images that I captured.








Hope you guys like them! I'm off for now. Take care!! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. So green & lush! Thanks for sharing. :) (Sorry I haven't been around lately--I'm recovering from pneumonia.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear this. hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete