Home

16 August, 2009

Life is unpredictable



Life is unpredictable. Who knows what goes on in the minds of every individual on a daily basis? I believe that there is a supreme being who does. Yup, I believe in the great creator, God. He has so uniquely designed everyone into an art piece that surpasses all other artwork around the universe.
The human body is the greatest work of art ever, and its artist is far above supremacy. People try to imitate, but will never succeed. He has been my inspiration from the start and will always be.
Today, I decide to take a rest from my expedition. Well I will do some searching but not to the extent that I did yesterday or day before. Today I just decide to relax and think about life. Think about the people that are near to my heart, and people who consider me to be their enemy. Oppressors are an encouragement if you really think about it. Sometimes they may be real strong but, as long as you endure and ride over the negative force, you become a better person; stronger, smarter and much more eager to accomplish your goal.
Sometimes I get discouraged. Real discouraged but I want to give flowers to someone along with God who is always by my side whenever I am down. My warmth through the cold, my shelter through the storm, my constant comfort, my baby. The most beautiful girl in the world.
Thanks for being there for me. Love You always!!
Well i am off to do some thinking now. hope your having fun. later! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment: