Home

20 August, 2009

A Sassy Creation!!

Jessica Doyle - Sassy Sea Urchin©
http://jessicadoyle.com/

Hi all!! guess what! I followed a path all the way to Saint John, NB, Canada. There, I found an artist whose work of art is quite captivating. This highly talented artist states "Drawing, painting and writing feel good to me. I don’t seem to remember a time when I wasn’t creating something, anything for that matter." Her creations really backs up this statement. Art must have been in running through her veins from the day Jessica Doyle was given life.
Her use of coloration is quite unique. Just the organization really brings out the beauty of her work. Blessed with a fantastic imagination which she produces art which she describes as "whimsically detailed and painstakingly created." Her work can be seen here - Art & Musings -
One of Jessica's creations has recently won in 'The Most Wall Worthy Art' contest on Etsy. The digitally colored Sassy Sea Urchin captured first place in this contest, I am sure you will agree that it was really is the most wall worthy art.
This artist has really inspired me on my art searching journey. Many thanks to you Jessica!! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh thanks so much for the feature and kind words about my artwork. Very Cool!

    Good luck on your journey…

    ReplyDelete