Home

20 November, 2009

Happy Children's Day


Photo Compliments: wikipedia.org
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/Teddy_Bear_90_flash.jpg


Hey!!

Today's a new day. Another privilege that God has blessed us with. Well, today is going to be a very busy day for me. But I decided to not rush into it. Save myself the headache.

Today is Universal Children's day. It was on this day 50 years ago that the United Nation's General Assembly adopted an expanded version of the original Declaration of the Rights of a Child of 1924 as its own. The original declaration consisted of five principles and was extended to ten by the UN's General Assembly. The date on which this was done was adopted as the date of the annual's Universal Children's Day.

I've been searching for poetry written in that respect. However, I haven't found any yet. I'm sure that I'll find something soon. But in the mean time....Happy Children's Day (to all children) and Have a great day!! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment: