Home

24 September, 2009

The beauty of Acrylic and Oil!













Maxim Grunin
-
Wild Stream ©
http://maximgrunin.blogspot.com/


Hi all!! Guess how luck I was today!! I found the artist of one of the featured videos in my blog -Canadian artist painting a landscape in acrylics Maxim Grunin -

Russian born Maxim Grunin MFA , Canadian painter. Who loves working in oils, acrylics and mixed media.
He has a an wide variety of marvelous paintings which I assure you will take your breath away. He also has a blog of which I advise you to follow along.
Check out his Bio and artwork here - Painting and Paintings - His art and videos are real inspiring.

Thanks for the inspiration Maxim Grunin!! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip and link my friend! definitely worth the look.

    ReplyDelete