Home

13 August, 2009

The Expedition Begins

Hey y'all!! My search begins today. Ive planned to travel around the world to feed my artistic mind and finally decide which artistic trend I am going to stick to. In other words, which one of many forms of art I am going to make my focus, my choice, my life.
I have a feeling that its going to be crazy, wild and adventurous, that's why I'm going to have a lot of fun doing it. I you are wondering who I am then... My name is... You know what, I'm going to keep that a secret till Iv made my decision. Just stick around, check on my blog daily, I MIGHT JUST GIVE YOU A HINT :-P
I invite you all along with me on this journey. I think I need your support. In my depressing time, pick me up. In the happy time, rejoice with me. Well id like to sit down and chat still but I need to gather my hiking an other exploration gadgets. You never know what we might fall into along the way ( ON THE INTERNET L O L!!). anyway, I got my soda and my bag of food next to me so Im going to start Googleing my life away. Hope you enjoy my daily discoveries. see you soon!! Later! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment