Home

13 February, 2011

Abstract Art

Photo: flickr.com
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/
2010/2180906487_209d622048.jpg

Hello everyone...

Just stopping by to share a quick post before I get to preparing for the new week ahead. Today, I decided to take a little look at abstract art. Abstract art can be described as a visual composition which can exist with a degree of independence from visual references in the world. I personally like the sense of mystery and thought that abstractness provokes, not only in visual arts but in writing as well. However, I have not committed my time to painting abstract pieces. Because of my undying love for nature, I have only done a few abstracts, one of which can be seen in my gallery.

As I was doing my search, I stumbled across a very nice website all about abstract art- paintings.name. This includes artists of abstract art as well as a historical timeline of abstract art. I do hope you enjoy.

Well, I'm off for now, most probably until the weekend. I trust that everybody will have a great week.

Cheers!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments: