Home

10 February, 2010

Much Is Happening

Photo Compliments: flickr.com
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/30/101912798_bd062e6c2c.jpg


Hey everyone!!

It's been a while :-D. I've finally revived from the flu and I've been up and about on my busy way again. Right now, I'm trying to do a research paper and there are a number of other things just taking up much of my time. Well for now I'm just dropping by, but I will be back soon to get back to posting. Well, we're still in Black History month and I haven't done much research about that nor have I posted much Literature. My intention, however, is not so much to go into Black History but to highlight a few of the many talented African American writers and poets out there. I hope I succeed.

Also, Valentines Day is coming up and I would love to grace you all with some love poetry and other Literature. Lastly, its the carnival season where I'm from and here carnival gives way to many skilled writers to compose calypsos. These songs are very neatly done and well composed, some humorous, others of a more serious tone. But I would like to share some with you as well.

Well, I'm off for now. Going to a camp for the weekend. Hoping to have at least on post done before I leave... Bye!! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment: