Home

16 November, 2009

A Little More About Epic

Hello everybody,

It's Monday already and the hustle begins. Well, its the start of a very busy week. Hopefully, we will all organize our time so that we get everything we need to done and still make time for family and friends. I did research a little further into epic poetry yesterday like I said and I found a great website which was very informative. It deals with the style and technique of epic poetry. I just thought that I'd share it with you - Epic Poetry.

Anyway I'm off to start my day. It's so cold today. Wish I could just lay in bed. Well, I think we all wish we could. But, there's always work to be done.

Have a great day everyone....in spite of!
Bye! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment