Home

16 November, 2009

Getting Stuff Out of the Way

Hey,

I finally got a whole lot of work out of the way and actually even had time to spend with the people I love. Well it felt great just being able to spend some time with family and friends, a moment away from life's demands and responsibilities. Unfortunately its only a moment. There's still so much to be done...and as usual so little time. Well, its not all frowns. There's still lots of art to be discovered and I'm actually excited to see what I'll find next. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Yes, spending time with loved ones is very important. It's just a pity that there's hardly any time to spare. Well, I'm waiting to see which artist your expedition will lead you to next.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete