Home

25 November, 2009

The beautiful Island Trinidad

Photo Compliments: wikipedia.org
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/Flag-map_of_Trinidad_and_Tobago.png



Hi all! I am in the Beautiful Caribbean Island of Trinidad & Tobago. As I already said, my time here is basically a tightly scheduled work related trip which leaves me no real room for personal stuff. I will be back in my homeland hopefully at the end of the week and back on my art search.

I do intend on visiting a few artist while I am here but that can only be done if time permits. It is so much fun to experience the different cultures while visiting other countries. I heard that they got this lil alligators called Caiman here. I really wanna see one lol! hopefully I'll bring a pet home hehe. Hope He doesn't bite off my toes. anyways I'm off!

Cheers!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment