Home

12 August, 2009

Welcome Again Everyone

This is the blog of an artist on a wild expedition.I am in search of the different forms of art around the world. My reason is to finally decide which one of the many forms of art I will make my life. Come along with me as i add new post throughout the days of my expedition and view my achievements. Its going to be long and hard but your support will keep me on that path as I keep you entertained . Hope you enjoy!! have fun!! You can view my achievements in order of dates by selecting the dates on the sidebar under the heading - Blog achievements. Thanks for your viewing support.

* Your Art can also be promoted on this blog*

Note: A secondary purpose of this blog is to promote the general art society, and more immediately, the artist that are featured on it with their approval while no form of monetary compensation is requested. If any artist would like their art to be featured on this blog, feel free to contact me. Would be more than happy to. Thank You!!

* Adding your Blog to the Art blog Directory *


We would also like to assist all art Bloggers by providing a blog list page through which a link to your art blog can be listed. In order to add your blog, simply use the blogs contact form and send in the Name of your blog, along with the Full Link to your blog. Prior to being added to the directory, the link button back to us must be added to your blog. Received targeted visits from your site via this link as well as other activities performed by individuals on this blog will also assist in your blog promotion as it may lead to the publishing of your blog on our networking site profiles such as Twitter and Facebook and the many other networks that we are involved in. The title of your latest post may be displayed occasionally to allow further publishing.
Hope this will be very helpful to you. It will be to us as it may assist us in our art search as we explore the vast art society. Thanks!

Art Blog Directory



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share/Save/Bookmark